Dukla New Jewish Cemetery
The new Jewish cemetery of Dukla was established around 1870 in the area adjacent to the old cemetery. During World War II, the Germans devastated the cemetery. The matzevot were used to regulate the stream in Smereczne and to make stairs to the border guard post.
It is one of the largest Jewish cemeteries in terms of area in the Podkarpackie Province.
The cemetery was entered into the register of monuments under the number A-157 on July 28nd 1989.