Dnipro New Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery was established at the turn of the 20th century. It is marked on the city plans from 1898.
The cemetery was closed in 1954 and it was demolished. Today there is a Pisarzhevsky park and a block of flats on the cemetery site. There are no gravestones left. There is a memorial in honor of the Jewish cemetery.
In September 2009, the memorial complex Matseva was opened in the Pisarzhevsky park.