Dabrowice Jewish Cemetery
Dąbrowice was formerly a town. It was granted town rights before 1455, though its foundation status was downgraded in 1870. During World War II, Jews from Dąbrowice were transported to a transit camp in Krośniewice, and then to the extermination camp in Chełmno nad Nerem.
The Jewish cemetery is located in the present-day village of Rozopol, in the Dąbrowice Commune, approximately 700 metres (m) south-west of the village centre, on the right, approximately 50 m from the road from Rozopol to Lipiny. The cemetery’s exact establishment date is unknown, though it was presumably established in the first half of the 19th century. Jews from Dąbrowice and neighbouring villages were buried in the cemetery. The area of the cemetery is about 0.45 hectares. The cemetery is totally devastated and no full matzevot have survived, the only remains are fragments of and rubble from damaged matzevot. The cemetery is not marked or commemorated in any way.