Chudey Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the cemetery was established at the end of the 19th century. According to maps and epigraphic data, it already existed in the 1880s. The cemetery was operating after WWII, the latest preserved gravestone relates to the 1960s.
The Jewish community of Chudey existed from the second half of the 19th century. The local Jews were involved in lumber and cattle trading. In 1930, 568 Jews resided in Chudey. A synagogue of the 19th century was ruined during the Soviet occupation in June 1940. In early 1941, the Romanian army occupied Chudey and murdered around 500 Jews.