Bratske Jewish Cemetery
The date of the cemetery’s founding is unknown, but presumably dates to the 19th century. The cemetery is marked on a map from 1941, although not as a specifically Jewish cemetery. According to local residents, the site was overbuilt in the early 1970s and some gravestones were moved to the mass grave site.
There is no information on Jewish community of Brats’ke until late 19th cent. In 1889, a synagogue operated. The Jewish population was 241 in 1897 and its amount gradually increased till 457 people in 1923. Before WWII, 203 Jews resided in Brats’ke. 82 Jews were murdered in September 1941 after the Nazis occupation.