Bircza Jewish Cemetery
We met a neighbor who complained about the overgrowth and that is is spreading into her field, which shows that the land is not looked after. The northern part is more overgrown than the southern and neighbor claimed that there were no graves there.
It is known that many matzevot were used by the Germans during the occupation to pave the streets of Bircza and to strengthen the abutments of the bridge over the San river in Iskania. The cemetery was entered in the register of monuments under the number A-341 on December 18, 1989. Decisions: A-341 of December 18, 1989 (WKZ Przemyśl) and A-1265 of December 18, 1989 (WKZ Przemyśl).