Berezne New Jewish Cemetery
The New Berezne Jewish Cemetery was established presumably in mid-19th century on the western bank of the small river, close to the Catholic cemetery. It appears on the Russian map of 1870s and all later maps, including Polish map of 1936. According to Yizkor Berezne, all tombstones on it were wooden and only an ohel of Berezne rabbis was made of brick. The cemetery was demolished in 1960s.