Berezdivtsi Jewish Cemetery
Information on the cemetery’s establishment is not available, but some gravestones date back to the 1820s. The Heritage Foundation for Preservation of Jewish Cemeteries (HFPJC) has renovated and fenced the cemetery in 2006. The emergence of the Jewish community dates back to the late 17th century. By the late 19th century, around 500 Jews were living in Berezdivtsi. In 1921, the Jewish population numbered 440. The town was occupied by Germans in June 1941. On September 5, 1942, the local Jews were deported to the extermination camp of Belzec.