Banyliv Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the Jewish Cemetery of Banyliv was established in the second half of the 19th century. According to epigraphic data, it already existed in the 1870s. The cemetery was operating until WWII.
Jews are known from the second half of the 19th century. In 1887, the Jewish population stood at 818 people (19,3% of the total population). The Jews were engaged in agriculture and cattle breeding. In 1910, about 1,200 Jews were inhabitants of Banyliv, and their number declined to 517 in 1930. The Vizhnitz Hasidic dynasty predominated in the town. In the interwar period, the Jewish organizations and parties were active. In June 1940, the Soviet administration sent some Jews to Siberia. In July 1941, 263 Jews were executed. The rest were deported to Transnistria in autumn 1941.