Annopol New Jewish Cemetery
The new Jewish cemetery in Annopol was established around 1800 and was located about 400 metres northwest of the town square. There are no details about its history nor its historical appearance. It was severely damaged during World War II, and the tombstones were used for construction purposes. After the war, residents stole some of the matzevot. The cemetery was then used as land for pasture. In the 1990’s, the cemetery was cleaned up and enclosed with a metal fence. A monument dedicated to victims of the Holocaust was erected in the cemetery. The cemetery is shaped like an elongated rectangle and covers an area of 0.35 hectares. It is covered with grass and several dozen trees. Several dozen tombstones, mostly fragments, are preserved in their original place. Matzevot found in the town are also placed in the cemetery. In total, there are several dozen sandstone and concrete tombstones, the oldest of which is from 1885.