Andriyevo-Ivanivka Jewish Cemetery
Presumably, the cemetery already existed in the late 19th century. If so, it was ruined during or after WWII, and post-war burials were held on the site until 1981.
There is not much information on the Jewish community of Andriyevo-Ivanivka. It is known that in 1873, a synagogue already existed. In 1897, the town’s Jewish population numbered 546 individuals (38% of the total population). In 1912, a Jewish savings bank was operating. The Jewish population had decreased to 330 in 1939. On August 5, 1941, German and Romanian forces occupied the territory and eventually executed 60 Jews. In March 1942, 165 Jews from Odessa were killed in the town. In total, 236 Jews from Andriyevo-Ivanivka were murdered during WWII. As epigraphic data shows, a Jewish population existed in Andriyevo-Ivanivka after WWII until the 1980s.